Fix Event 1000 Application errors
The Event ID 1000 program mistake is just one contained in the Event Viewer log when software crash. Thus, once the error happens, you can not establish the compulsory application or applications might abruptly shut. In the event the Event ID 1000 mistake is a regularly occurring one in your Windows desktop computer or notebook, these are a couple of resolutions that may repair it.
1. Run a System File Checker Scan
Corrupt system files are a likely source for your Event ID 1000 program error. Therefore, the System File Checker could feasibly solve the matter. System File Checker is a Windows utility which registers for corrupted WRP system files and fixes them. This is the way you're able to scan with the SFC utility in Windows 10.
- Open the Win + X menu using all the Win + X hotkey.
- Click Command Prompt (Admin) to start an elevated Command Prompt.
- First, enter'DISM.exe / / Online / / Cleanup-image / / Restorehealth' and press Enter. That will fix the .wim shop for your System File Checker whenever needed.
- Then it is possible to input'sfc /scannow' from the Command Prompt, and press the Return key.
- Anticipate the scanning to take about half an hour. Restart Windows if the scanning fixes system files.
2. Scan the Registry
The Event ID 1000 mistake could also be a result of corrupt registry entries. Therefore a registry scan using trusted registry cleaner applications may also resolve the matter. Glary Utilities, Iolo System Mechanic and CCleaner are just three highly rated registry cleaner that millions of consumers scan . You are able to scan the registry together with an freeware CCleaner as follows.
- To Bring the freeware CCleaner into Windows, click on the Download button onto this page. Next, open the program's installation wizard to set up CCleaner.
- Open CCleaner and click on Registry on the program's window.
- Select each of the registry check boxes, and then press on the Scan for Problems button.
- Next, Pick the Repair chosen Issues alternative. You might even choose Yes to back up the registry ahead, but you likely won't require the backup.
- Then click Repair All Selected Issues to Repair the registry.
3. Clean Boot Windows
Software conflicts can frequently crash apps. Thus, a fresh boot might help mend the Event ID 1000 mistake in Windows. That boots Windows with minimum startup drivers and software. You're able to wash boot Windows 10 as follows.
- Press the Windows key + R hotkey to start the Run accessory.
- Then you can enter'msconfig' from Run to start the System Configuration window under.
- Select the Selective startup choice on the General tab.
- Select the Load system solutions and Use first boot configurationchoices.
- Deselect the Load startup items check box.
- Then pick the Services tab displayed in the photo directly below.
- Click on the Hide all Microsoft solutions alternative.
- Press that the Disable all button.
- Then press on the Employ > OK buttons.
- Press that the Restart button to reboot Windows.
4. Reinstall Microsoft NET Framework
NET Framework is a programmer framework that's vital for a few computer software. Therefore the Event ID 1000 mistake can be attributed to a NET Framework model that requires fixing. Therefore, reinstalling NET Framework is just another resolution for your Event ID 1000 mistake. You are able to reinstall Microsoft NET Framework from Windows 10 as follows.
- First, start the Run accessory.
- Input'appwiz.cpl' from Run's text box, and then click on the OK button.
- Notice that before Windows platforms include Microsoft NET Framework on the Uninstall or alter a program listing. If it is possible to view Microsoft NET Framework recorded there, select it and press on the Uninstall button.
- In Windows 10, you ought to click on Switch Windows attributes on or off to start the window at the photo below.
- Expand the recorded NET Framework components recorded there and deselect their test boxes.
- Next, click Download on this webpage to store the NET Framework Cleanup Tool's ZIP into Windows.
- Open the NET Framework Cleanup Tool ZIP from File Explorer and press on the Extract all button to extract it.
- Open the NET Framework Cleanup Tool's window displayed in the photo below.
- Press that the Cleanup Currently button.
- Then restart the Windows OS.
- Download the NET Framework 4.7 variant from the page, then install it.
Before reinstalling NET Framework 4.7, check out the Microsoft NET Framework Repair Tool. That is a utility that fixes NET Framework problems, so it may also solve Event ID 1000 mistakes. Download the NET Framework Repair Tool Next, open the utility's window and then press on its Next button to correct NET Framework.